I’m not the person who runs after trends. I usually check them because this is my field and I have to stay updated. But actually those who work in this industry automatically knows what kind of pieces will be super trendy, what kind of pieces we’ll forget in our wardrobe. And every season I catch the thought ‘oh, that’s nothing new in here”. And yes, one more season with nothing new. So I’m going to show my favourite trends of spring/summer 2018.
1. I feel like this trend is so natural for me. Like every spring I can’t live without those sweet and super warm PASTELS. Reminds me of Ice cream. Spring, faster please! (asymmetric mini dress of my dreams by JW Anderson)
2. I don’t know it comes with age or what but I’m so into anything that SHINE. (sequin party pants by Ganni)
3. All time favourite trend – FRINGE. Can be shaken from dust till dawn. (Bottega Veneta Spring 2018 Ready-to-Wear)
4. PLASTIC. Don’t fake the reality, choose plastic and show what’s inside.I adore this trend and have some ideas about it.
5. HAUTE DENIM. Jeans are going in a haute direction and you’ll want yours to come structured, tailored, pin-tucked and crucially dark. Save the stonewashed cutoffs for the beach.
It was my top five favourite trends of this season. Hope it was helpful for you. And of course never forget to mix and mach trends and add some own style.